Friday, April 11, 2008

Response

I am not too timid about most things, but the newness of this idea makes me hesitant. I love the opportunities provided through technology, but it always leaves me with lots more questions than answers. I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing to just watch, read, and absorb. (at first). However, in order to learn and grow we will have to leave our comfort zone to dive into something new. The concept is appealing, but I admit it will take me awhile to feel at ease with it.

1 comment:

Roselyne Thomas said...

There's no reason not to soak in new ideas for a while before choosing one to act on. I remember one agonizing semester in graduate school when my academic survival depended on learning to interpret icons and navigate with a mouse . . . I lived to tell the story but still view Macintosh computers as alien beings whose agenda is to confuse earthlings.